NIAGARA FALLS: Niagara Falls, one of Earth’s natural wonders, is one of many great attractions to visit in Niagara Falls, Canada. The Falls are surrounded by some of the best attractions in Ontario, including Clifton Hill, Hornblower Boat cruise, Niagara Parks, Niagara Casinos, and more. Clifton Hill is Niagara Falls top destination for attractions, restaurants, entertainment and more! Located just one block away from the Niagara Horseshoe Falls, the Street of Fun is a must-visit for families, couples and sightseers. Clifton Hill’s exciting array of attractions includes the Niagara Skywheel, a giant wheel 175 feet above the Falls providing you with views like no other of the Falls.
BUFFALO BILLS: The Buffalo Bills are a professional American football team based in the Buffalo–Niagara Falls metropolitan area. The Bills compete in the National Football League (NFL), as a member club of the league’s American Football Conference (AFC) East division. The team plays their home games at New Era Field in Orchard Park, New York. The Bills are the only NFL team that plays its home games in the state of New York.
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
10:30 am Depart Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess St. (parking). Please see other pick up times and locations below. We will have a comfort break on our way.
3:00 pm Approximate arrival in Niagara Falls. Your tour director will check you into the Days Inn Niagara Falls, Centre St. By the Falls hotel at the top of Clifton Hill. Located on Centre St. in the heart of the city. Free Wi-Fi internet access, enjoy a refreshing swim in the heated, indoor pool. Once we arrive and check in, enjoy the evening on your own to have fun in Niagara Falls.
Hotel: Days Inn, Niagara Falls (905) 357-2550
DAY TWO: SUN, DEC 3
6:30 am Enjoy a deluxe continental breakfast buffet at
8:30 am Hotel check out. Please have your passport for crossing the border with you on the coach.
9:30 am Approximate arrival at New Era Field (home of the Bills) in time to enjoy the pre-game tailgate.
1:00 pm Game time! After the game we will travel home with a stop at Canadian customs..
10:30 pm Approximate arrival back in Belleville
11:00 pm Approximate arrival back in Napanee.
11:30 pm Approximate arrival back in Kingston
EARLY BOOKING BONUS OF $25 OFF PER PERSON IF PAID IN FULL BY OCTOBER 2/17
PRICE – NO ADDITIONAL TAX
||$479 Each for
(2 to a room)
|$439 Each for
(3 to a room)
|$429 Each for
(4 to a room)
|$549 For a
(1 to a room)
- A deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking, the balance is due 60 days prior to departure
- Refunds are not available within 30 days of travel
- Alcoholic beverages will be permitted on the coach however any passengers disrupting the enjoyment of any other passenger will have their alcohol removed and may be removed from the coach
10:30 am Depart from Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess St.
11:00 am Depart from Napanee Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot.
11:30 am Depart from Belleville Maple Leaf Office at 81 Millennium Parkway (parking).
Days Inn, Niagara Falls (905) 357-2550
Experience the falls at Days Inn Niagara Falls, Center St., By the Falls hotel, near Rainbow Bridge. Conveniently situated on Center Street in the heart of the city, our hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is the perfect home base for experiencing the falls. Use free Wi-Fi Internet access to stay connected from your hotel room. When you return from your long day of sightseeing, relax with your free newspaper, work out in our fitness center or enjoy a refreshing swim in our heated, indoor pool. Take advantage of guest laundry facilities.
BEFORE YOU GO
- Portage of 1 large suite case per person, you may also bring 1 carry-on per person
- Please keep all medication with your person not in luggage
- Cancellation and Medical insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
- Travel Insurance is available through Maple Leaf, please call to inquire today!
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks
- Tipping for tour director and driver is voluntary depending on quality of service
- For the comfort of fellow travellers, kindly refrain from using scented products