The centrepiece in a mountain crown, this welcoming, upscale establishment is a sparkling gem in a stunning natural setting. Thanks to the choice of natural materials, such as water, stone, wood, leather and suede in warm and intense colours, combined with a number of artworks from La Collection Loto-Québec, including some by local artists, this casino is a world in itself. Visitors are amazed by the setting, architecture, facilities and, above all, the top-notch hospitality and customer service they receive while there.
|7:45 am||Depart from Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess St. (parking).|
|8:15 am||Depart from Gananoque Hwy 2 Carpool Lot (parking)|
|8:45 am||Depart from Brockville Food Basics|
|9:25 am||Depart from Kemptville Stinsons Gas Bar|
|10:15 am||Depart from Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Road (parking)|
|10:30 am||Depart from Ottawa Robbies Italian Restaurant 1531 St. Laurent Blvd (parking)|
|1:00 pm||Approximate arrival at Casino du Mont Tremblant|
|5:30 pm||Depart Casino du Mont Tremblant|
|7:55 pm||Approximate arrival in Ottawa Robbies Italian Restaurant|
|8:10 pm||Approximate arrival in Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church|
|9:00 pm||Approximate arrival in Kemptville|
|9:45 pm||Approximate arrival in Brockville|
|10:15 pm||Approximate arrival in Gananoque|
|10:30 pm||Approximate arrival in Kingston|
|PRICE PER PERSON|
||$59 TAX INCL|
- Payment is due in full at the time of booking.
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash, cheque, debit, Visa or Mastercard.
- Refunds are not available for this tour.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
|7:45 am||Depart Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess Street (parking)|
|8:15 am||Depart Gananoque HWY#2 Carpool Lot|
|8:45 am||Depart Brockville Food Basics|
|9:25 am||Depart Kemptville Stinson’s Gas Bar HWY 43|
|10:15 am||Depart Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Rd (parking)|
|10:30 am||Depart Ottawa Robbies Restaurant 1531 St Laurent Blvd (parking)|
VENUE: Mont Tremblant Casino
300 Chemin des Pléiades
Mont-Tremblant (Québec) J8E 0A7
BEFORE YOU GO
- For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products such as perfume, cologne and other fragrances.
- Maple Leaf Tours strongly recommends out of province medical insurance & tour cancellation. Insurance is available through Maple Leaf Tours.
- Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary depending on quality of service