After a full day of activities and fresh air, be swept away by the undeniable charm of the picturesque pedestrian village: here the mood is always festive. Catch a few of the sun’s last rays on an outdoor terrace. Stroll the brightly lit streets. Enjoy this moment in time! Experience the charming resort village at the base of the mountain. Saunter through European-style streets and discover a multitude of exclusive boutiques.
|7:45 am||Depart from Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess St. (parking).|
|8:15 am||Depart from Gananoque Hwy 2 Carpool Lot (parking)|
|8:45 am||Depart from Brockville Food Basics|
|9:25 am||Depart from Kemptville Stinsons Gas Bar|
|10:15 am||Depart from Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Road (parking)|
|10:30 am||Depart from Ottawa Robbies Italian Restaurant 1531 St. Laurent Blvd (parking)|
|12:30 pm||Approximate arrival at Tremblant Village|
|1:00 pm||Deluxe tour guests take the Gondola ride to the top of Mont Tremblant where you can enjoy your boxed lunch with a spectacular view.|
|6:00 pm||Depart Tremblant Village|
|7:55 pm||Approximate arrival in Ottawa Robbies Italian Restaurant|
|8:10 pm||Approximate arrival in Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church|
|9:00 pm||Approximate arrival in Kemptville|
|9:45 pm||Approximate arrival in Brockville|
|10:15 pm||Approximate arrival in Gananoque|
|10:30 pm||Approximate arrival in Kingston|
|PRICE PER PERSON|
|$59 TAX INCL
|$99 TAX INCL
|Price is listed per person including tax.|
- Payment is due in full at the time of booking.
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash, cheque, debit, Visa or Mastercard.
- Refunds are not available for this tour.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
|7:45 am||Depart Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess Street (parking)|
|8:15 am||Depart Gananoque HWY#2 Carpool Lot|
|8:45 am||Depart Brockville Food Basics|
|9:25 am||Depart Kemptville Stinson’s Gas Bar HWY 43|
|10:15 am||Depart Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Rd (parking)|
|10:30 am||Depart Ottawa Robbies Restaurant 1531 St Laurent Blvd (parking)|
VENUE: Mont Tremblant Village
1000 Chemin Des Voyageurs
Mont-Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1T1
BEFORE YOU GO
- For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products such as perfume, cologne and other fragrances.
- Maple Leaf Tours strongly recommends out of province medical insurance & tour cancellation. Insurance is available through Maple Leaf Tours.
- Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary depending on quality of service