Welcome to Maple Leaf Tours, we’re glad you found us! Are you a Hodophile? It’s the very word for travel lovers – a Hodophile is “One who loves to travel.” If that’s you – you’re in luck! We are looking to add to our dynamic and fun team of professional Tour Directors for our growing Maple Leaf Tour, Travel and Cruise adventures!
A Maple Leaf Tour Director is responsible for leading a group on a travel experience over several days with the same guests. We are jack-of-all-trades: we deliver commentary about the sights, handle the organization and logistics of getting the group to and from where they need to be, using a motor coach, airline or cruise ship as transportation. We “bring the fun” or “transportainment” by acting as an entertaining presence on the microphone, enriching the group travel experience, and promoting bonding over the days spent together. Being a Maple Leaf Tour Director is one of the most rewarding ways to spend your days: interacting with people, traveling the world, exploring and researching new destinations, and delivering experiences to guests that they will remember for the rest of their lives. You’ll find this experience so rewarding that you’ll wonder why you didn’t start earlier!
If this is right up your alley, giddy up! Send along a snippet of your life and travel experiences and let us know how you could make Maple Leaf Tours EPIC for our guests.
Waiting eagerly to hear from you is Info@MapleLeafTours.com
TOUR & CRUISE AGENTS / ADMIN ASSISTANTS
Our travel business is growing and Maple Leaf Tours is looking for a Crack-a-lackin’ Tour & Cruise Agent! Now’s the time to take your love of travel and share it! Maple Leaf Tours is Eastern Ontario’s leading Tour, Travel and Cruise center with our head office located in Kingston, a second office in Belleville and an Ottawa office opening in late 2022 .
About us: Maple Leaf Tours is the worlds’ most awesome group tour agency and we are open for happiness! Our mission is to change lives through travel and if you’re another Happy Pants, we’re looking for you! From the beginning, 30 years ago, we’ve always stood for creating memories and enriching the human experience through shared travel experiences.
Our team brings passion, expertise and commitment to working with our clients, providing them with a wealth of first-hand knowledge and experience from North America and beyond!
We are looking for a fellow dynamo to do just that. In this position, you’ll be providing high-level customer service in office, by phone, email, social media and live chat handling the customer journey from the first point of contact to the pre/post trip.
Position Summary: Joining our Maple Leaf Tours Team as a Happiness Ambassador means you will become part of a forward thinking and constantly evolving and growing family business that is 100% Canadian owned, founded and operated by an Indigenous Female Entrepreneur. Join Maple Leaf Tours and become part of a dynamic, growing team with a company that is well-known and respected throughout Canada and Internationally. We are passionate about what we do and we are amazing at juggling multiple items every day from booking awesome tours, epic cruises, fantastic holidays all while singing Broadway tunes! Our enthusiasm is contagious and it shows on the phone, via email or in office as we work on quotes, issue travel insurance and preparing tour packages!
Our Wish List:
• Minimum College Diploma in Tourism, Travel, Hospitality, Sales or Similar
• Valid Canadian Passport
• TICO Certification (an asset – not mandatory)
• Amazing customer service skills
• Out of this world verbal and written communication skills
• Social Media Ace (FB, Twitter, IG)
• Sales and Marketing know-how is in your wheelhouse
• Proficient in Microsoft Programs – Work, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc.
• A great sense of humour, a love of people and a genuine desire to help clients achieve their dreams of making wonderful travel memories is high on the list!
Why Maple Leaf Tours?
• Award winning, family-run business for 30 years
• 100% Canadian owned and operated
• Indigenous Female Entrepreneur founder
• Attractive compensation package and amazing travel benefits
• Member of many International Associations such as CLIA (Cruise Line International Assn), ETAO (European Tourism Association), CCAB (Canadian Council of Aboriginal Business), NTA (National Tour Association), TIAC (Travel Industry Association of Canada), TIAO (Travel Industry Association of Ontario), ITO (Indigenous Tourism Ontario) ACTA (Association of Canadian Travel Agencies), ABA (American Bus Association), OMCA (Ontario Motor Coach Association)
• Freedom to grow and chart your own future.
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere to flourish
Want to join us? Here’s how:
• In person at 2937 Princess Street, Kingston.
• Zoom (We’d love to see your Happy Face!)
• Email us at Info@MapleLeafTours.com
• Apply online https://mapleleaftours.com/careers/
Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO #: 50023381)