***EARLY BOOKING BONUS $50 OFF PER PERSON, PAY IN FULL BY JUL 1, 2020***
PRICE PER PERSON
• A deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking
• The balance is due 60 days prior to departure
• Refunds are not available within 45 days of travel
• For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products
• Must have valid passport to travel across the border
• Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary
• Please note that cancellation and travel insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
|8:00 am||Depart Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess Street (parking)|
|8:30 am||Depart Napanee Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|9:00 am||Depart Belleville Maple Leaf Office at 81 Millennium Parkway (parking)|
|9:30 am||Depart Brighton Exit 509 Carpool Lot Telephone Rd|
Located downtown, Radisson Hotel Sudbury is part of the Rainbow Centre shopping and entertainment complex. We’re also within strolling distance of sports and performing-arts venues like Sudbury Community Arena. Need a break from your busy schedule? Swim a few laps in our large indoor pool with natural light streaming in from the leafy courtyard, or get your endorphins pumping in our fitness center. Guests also receive free access to the Rainbow Center’s World Gym.
As the city’s only waterfront full-service hotel, Delta Hotels Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront invites you to explore downtown while soaking up sweeping views of St. Mary’s River. You’ll have unbeatable access to the city’s business district, as well as Gateway Casinos, GFL Memorial Gardens and Algoma University. When hunger strikes, head to View Restaurant for a variety of menu items in a stylish setting. At the end of the day, revel in relaxation in our elegant pet-friendly rooms. With plush bedding, complimentary Wi-Fi, oversized windows boasting city or water views and attentive room service, our accommodations allow you to unwind while savoring style and substance. Hosting a social or professional event? Our hotel features 13 versatile meeting spaces to bring your conference or dream wedding to life. Don’t forget to stay active at our fitness center and indoor pool. Whatever brings you to Canada, discover a seamless travel experience at Delta Hotels Sault Ste. Marie.
Who says you can’t enjoy all of the beauty of Mother Nature and the convenience of local shops and restaurants at the same Owen Sound hotel? This Best Western Inn on the Bay hotel gives guests no shortage of pampering along with a fantastic location right on the shore of the Georgian Bay. Owen Sound is located where the Niagara Escarpment meets Georgian Bay so stunning views and fresh air are standard here. We’re less than 10 minutes away from three beautiful waterfalls with hiking trails, so outdoor lovers and photographers have struck gold. This is one Bruce Peninsula hotel that never disappoints.
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
- Portage of 1 large suite case per person, you may also bring 1 carry-on per person
- Please keep all medication with your person not in luggage
- Cancellation and Medical insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
- Insurance is available through Maple Leaf, please call to inquire today!
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks
- Tipping for tour director and driver is voluntary depending on quality of service