PRICE PER PERSON
|LANAI / GRENADA||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|CAYMAN / ANTIGUA||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
• A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required at the time of booking
• The balance is due 120 days prior to departure
• Refunds are not available within 120 days of travel
• For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products
• Must have valid passport to travel across the border
• Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary
• Please note that cancellation and travel insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
• Two bags are required per person, 1 small bag for on route stays 1 large bag for final destination, specification will be sent out closer to your departure date.
|6:00 am||Depart Belleville Maple Leaf Office at 81 Millennium Parkway (parking)|
|6:30 am||Depart Napanee Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|7:00 am||Depart Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess Street (parking)|
|7:15 am||Depart Gananoque Carpool Lot Hwy 2|
|5:30 am||Depart Ottawa Robbies Italian Restaurant 1531 St. Laurent Blvd (parking)|
|5:45 am||Depart Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Rd. (parking)|
|6:25 am||Depart Kemptville Stinsons Gas Bar Hwy 43|
|7:00 am||Depart Brockville Food Basics|
Alden Suites is centrally located on sunny St. Pete Beach. Our Gulf-front property is surrounded by world famous attractions, restaurants, shops, outdoor recreation and stunning white sand beaches.
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
- Portage of 1 large suite case per person, you may also bring 1 carry-on per person
- Please keep all medication with your person not in luggage
- Cancellation and Medical insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
- Insurance is available through Maple Leaf, please call to inquire today!
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks
- Tipping for tour director and driver is voluntary depending on quality of service
- For the comfort of fellow travellers, kindly refrain from using scented products