EARLY BOOKING BONUS
***$200 OFF PER PERSON IF PAID IN FULL BY OCT 6, 2020!***
BALCONY and OCEANVIEW inclusions
INSIDE and STUDIO inclusions
|INSIDE CABIN||OCEANVIEW CABIN||BALCONY CABIN|
|DOUBLE $2,799 Tax Incl.||DOUBLE $2,999 Tax Incl.||DOUBLE $3,199 Tax Incl.|
|SINGLE $4,149 Tax Incl.||SINGLE $4,499 Tax Incl.||SINGLE $4,949 Tax Incl.|
|Occupancy: Double (2 to a room) Triple (3 to a room) Quad (4 to a room) Single (1 to a room)
Price is listed per person including tax.
- A deposit of $500 is required at the time of booking.
- Balance is due in full November 6, 2020
- **Early Booking Bonus! $200 off if paid in full by Oct 6, 2020**
- Minimum numbers apply. Prices subject to change at any time.
- Deposit and all payments are 100% non refundable at any time prior to your sailing. Should you need to cancel for any reason, claims must be filed with your travel insurance.
NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE DISCLAIMER:
In the event of strikes, lockouts, stoppages of labour, riots, weather conditions, mechanical difficulties or any other reason whatsoever, Norwegian Cruise Line has the right to cancel, advance, postpone or substitute any scheduled sailing or itinerary without prior notice. Norwegian Cruise Line shall not be responsible for failure to adhere to published arrival and departure times for any of its ports of call. Norwegian Cruise Line may, but is not obliged to, substitute another vessel for any sailing and cannot be liable for any loss to passengers due to such cancellation, advancement, postponement or substitution. Reservations are subject to change or cancellation in the event of a full-ship charter, and in such event, NCL shall refund all passage moneys paid by the passenger.
|5:30 am||Depart Belleville Maple Leaf Office at 81 Millennium Parkway (parking)|
|6:00 am||Depart Napanee Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|7:00 am||Depart Depart Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess Street (parking)|
|7:15 am||Depart Gananoque HWY#2 Carpool Lot|
|7:30 am||Depart 1000 Islands Bridge|
|5:30 am||Depart Ottawa Robbies Restaurant 1531 St Laurent Blvd (parking)|
|5:55 am||Depart Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Rd (parking)|
|6:25 am||Depart Kemptville Stinson’s Gas Bar HWY 43|
|7:00 am||Depart Brockville Food Basics|
*Temporary overnight parking is offered at the Thousand Islands Bridge Authority as a courtesy for individuals with special circumstances. The Thousand Islands Bridge Authority is not responsible and assumes no liability for theft of or damage to any vehicle or its contents while located on its property. Completion of this form shall not be construed as waiving compliance with any parking law, regulation or ordinance. Vehicles parked beyond the indicated departure date may be subject to towing.
The Norwegian Getaway!
Norwegian Getaway combines the most magnificent amenities Norwegian has to offer with unforgettable destinations. Stroll The Waterfront, an innovative, industry-first open-air promenade designed to connect guests with the ocean like no other cruise line. Indulge in more than 28 dining options, experience the thrill of five water slides, and three levels of action-packed activities in the sports complex. The excitement and entertainment continues with Broadway musical Million Dollar Quartet. Get ready to explore the white sand beaches and deep-blue waters on a Bahamas or Caribbean cruise, build a pink sandcastle in Bermuda, explore history up close in Europe, or just relax at sea on a Transatlantic cruise.
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
- All passengers must have a valid passport until 6 month past your return date for this tour. BOOKING NAME MUST BE AS IT APPEARS ON PASSPORT.
- For the comfort of fellow travellers, kindly refrain from using scented products such as perfume, cologne, and other fragrances and scented hand sanitizers.
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks.
- Tipping for driver and escort is voluntary depending on quality of service
- Baggage service will be provided. You will receive your luggage tags upon check in prior to departure. Please ensure that you adhere to our baggage policies. Maple Leaf Tours will pay only the portage charges for ONE large suitcase per person. You are responsible for your carry-on baggage.