Early Booking Bonus!
*** $200 Off Per Person if you pay in full by May 2, 2019***
BALCONY & OCEANVIEW INCLUDES:
INSIDE & STUDIO INCLUDES:
|INSIDE CABIN||OCEANVIEW CABIN||BALCONY CABIN|
|Double $3,749 Tax Incl.||Double $4,199 Tax Incl.||Double $5,299 Tax Incl.|
|Single $5,799 Tax Incl.||Single $6,699 Tax Incl.||Single $8,899 Tax Incl.|
|Occupancy: Double (2 to a room) Triple (3 to a room) Quad (4 to a room) Single (1 to a room)
Price is listed per person including tax.
- A deposit of $500 is required at the time of booking.
- Balance is due June 2, 2020.
- Minimum numbers apply. Prices subject to change at any time.
- Deposit and all payments are 100% non refundable at any time prior to your sailing. Should you need to cancel for any reason, claims must be filed with your travel insurance.
NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE DISCLAIMER:
In the event of strikes, lockouts, stoppages of labour, riots, weather conditions, mechanical difficulties or any other reason whatsoever, Norwegian Cruise Line has the right to cancel, advance, postpone or substitute any scheduled sailing or itinerary without prior notice. Norwegian Cruise Line shall not be responsible for failure to adhere to published arrival and departure times for any of its ports of call. Norwegian Cruise Line may, but is not obliged to, substitute another vessel for any sailing and cannot be liable for any loss to passengers due to such cancellation, advancement, postponement or substitution. Reservations are subject to change or cancellation in the event of a full-ship charter, and in such event, NCL shall refund all passage moneys paid by the passenger.
|6:30 am||Depart Belleville Maple Leaf Office at 81 Millennium Parkway (parking)|
|7:00 am||Depart Napanee Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|8:00 am||Depart Depart Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess Street (parking)|
|8:30 am||Depart Gananoque HWY#2 Carpool Lot|
|7:45 am||Depart Ottawa Robbies Restaurant 1531 St Laurent Blvd (parking)|
|8:10 am||Depart Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Rd (parking)|
|8:40 am||Depart Kemptville Stinson’s Gas Bar HWY 43|
|8:45 am||Depart Brockville Food Basics|
*Temporary overnight parking is offered at the Thousand Islands Bridge Authority as a courtesy for individuals with special circumstances. The Thousand Islands Bridge Authority is not responsible and assumes no liability for theft of or damage to any vehicle or its contents while located on its property. Completion of this form shall not be construed as waiving compliance with any parking law, regulation or ordinance. Vehicles parked beyond the indicated departure date may be subject to towing.
|The Norwegian Pearl
Whatever you choose to do, we invite you to experience the wonders of getting there aboard the Norwegian Pearl. Her chic 16 delicious dining options, 15 bars and lounges, dazzling casino, tranquil spa, and spacious Garden Villas are just a few things that make this Jewel Class cruise ship a destination of her own.
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
|CRUISE INFORMATION SESSIONS
Clients booked on this tour are invited to attend our Pre-Cruise Get-Together. Registration is required in advance.
- All passengers must have a valid passport until 6 months past your return date for this tour. BOOKING NAME MUST BE AS IT APPEARS ON PASSPORT.
- For the comfort of fellow travellers, kindly refrain from using scented products such as perfume, cologne, and other fragrances and scented hand sanitizers.
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks.
- Tipping for driver and escort is voluntary depending on quality of service
- Baggage service will be provided. You will receive your luggage tags upon check in prior to departure. Please ensure that you adhere to our baggage policies. Maple Leaf Tours will pay only the portage charges for ONE large suitcase per person. You are responsible for your carry-on baggage.