Click Here to Download the Full Colour Brochure
Note: The Celtic Colours line up of Performers is no available until mid July. We will announce our show selection at this time.
*** Early Booking Bonus***
$50 Off Per Person if paid in full by July 13, 2020
|PRICE PER PERSON|
- $100 deposit due at time of booking
- Balance is due 60 days prior to depature
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash, cheque, debit, Visa or Mastercard.
- Refunds are not available within 45 days of travel date.
- Bookings are transferable.
|7:00 am||Depart Belleville: Maple Leaf Tours Office, 81 Millennium Parkway (parking)|
|7:30 am||Depart Napanee: Flying J Northeast Corner|
|8:00 am||Depart Kingston: Shrine Club 3260 Princess St. at Collins Bay Rd.|
|8:30 am||Depart Gananoque: Hwy 2 Carpool Lot|
|9:00 am||Depart Brockville: Food Basics Jefferson Dr|
|8:00 am||Depart Ottawa: Robbies Italian Restaurant, 1531 St. Laurent Blvd|
|8:30 am||Depart Ottawa: All Saints Lutheran Church, 1061 Pinecrest Rd.|
|9:00 am||Depart Kemptville: Stinsons Gas Bar Hwy 43|
Four Points by Sheraton Edmundston is conveniently located in the city centre. Our premier spot is walking distance from the Edmundston Convention Centre for easy access to events. We’re also a short drive from the New Brunswick Botanical Gardens and Grey Rock Casino. When you return to the hotel, take a dip in our indoor pool and get in a workout at our 24-hour fitness centre. Our on-site restaurant offers American comfort food for lunch and dinner. In our spacious accommodations, you can settle in and get a peaceful night’s sleep in plush beds topped with fluffy pillows and crisp linens. Complimentary Wi-Fi makes it easy to check the news or your e-mail while enjoying dinner from our room service. Looking for something to make your stay special? Choose one of our suite options with separate living areas and sleeping areas. If you need somewhere to host a conference or training seminar, our flexible event venue is the perfect place for you. Enjoy comfort and relaxation at Four Points by Sheraton Edmundston.
Ceilidh Country Lodge
A ceilidh (pronounced “kay-lee“) is a social event at which there is Scottish or Irish folk music and singing. The spirit of this light hearted gathering is carried forward to the experience here at the Lodge where a cup of tea or a short story can make friends out of strangers and make the best of friends even closer.
Visit to Bras d’Or
Guided Tour of the Cabot Trail
BEFORE YOU GO
- For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products such as perfume, cologne and other fragrances.
- Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary depending on quality of service
- Refunds are not available within 45 days of travel.
- Important: Maple Leaf Tours strongly recommends purchasing out of province Medical Insurance. Allianz Insurance is available through Maple Leaf Tours.
Tico Reg: 50023381