EARLY BOOKING BONUS
$200 OFF PER PERSON IF PAID IN FULL BY SEPT 4, 2020!
|INSIDE CABIN||OCEANVIEW CABIN||BALCONY CABIN|
|DOUBLE $3,499 Tax Incl.||DOUBLE $3,699 Tax Incl.||Call for Pricing|
|SINGLE $5,099 Tax Incl.||SINGLE $5,649 Tax Incl.||Call for Pricing|
|Occupancy: Double (2 to a room) Triple (3 to a room) Quad (4 to a room) Single (1 to a room)
Price is listed per person including tax.
- A deposit of $500 is required at the time of booking.
- Balance is due OCTOBER 4, 2020 (Please note the new balance due date applies to new bookings after August 1st 2018)
- Minimum numbers apply. Prices subject to change at any time.
- Deposit and all payments are 100% non refundable at any time prior to your sailing. Should you need to cancel for any reason, claims must be filed with your travel insurance.
NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE DISCLAIMER:
In the event of strikes, lockouts, stoppages of labour, riots, weather conditions, mechanical difficulties or any other reason whatsoever, Norwegian Cruise Line has the right to cancel, advance, postpone or substitute any scheduled sailing or itinerary without prior notice. Norwegian Cruise Line shall not be responsible for failure to adhere to published arrival and departure times for any of its ports of call. Norwegian Cruise Line may, but is not obliged to, substitute another vessel for any sailing and cannot be liable for any loss to passengers due to such cancellation, advancement, postponement or substitution. Reservations are subject to change or cancellation in the event of a full-ship charter, and in such event, NCL shall refund all passage moneys paid by the passenger.
|5:30 am||Depart Belleville Maple Leaf Office at 81 Millennium Parkway (parking)|
|6:00 am||Depart Napanee Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|7:00 am||Depart Depart Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess Street (parking)|
|7:15 am||Depart Gananoque HWY#2 Carpool Lot|
|5:30 am||Depart Ottawa Robbies Restaurant 1531 St Laurent Blvd (parking)|
|5:55 am||Depart Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Rd (parking)|
|6:25 am||Depart Kemptville Stinson’s Gas Bar HWY 43|
|7:00 am||Depart Brockville Food Basics|
*Temporary overnight parking is offered at the Thousand Islands Bridge Authority as a courtesy for individuals with special circumstances. The Thousand Islands Bridge Authority is not responsible and assumes no liability for theft of or damage to any vehicle or its contents while located on its property. Completion of this form shall not be construed as waiving compliance with any parking law, regulation or ordinance. Vehicles parked beyond the indicated departure date may be subject to towing.
The energy of Manhattan is iconic and New York Marriott Marquis, a vibrant fixture of Times Square, brilliantly captures the city’s spirit in modern style. Located on West 46th Street and Broadway, our hotel places guests near NYC’s most illustrious attractions, including the Theater District, Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall. After an eventful day of sightseeing, retreat to our thoughtfully appointed, spacious hotel accommodations, some of which feature stunning views of Broadway. Dine in our array of restaurants, including New York’s only revolving dining destination, where views of Times Square are spectacularly on display. Details like a 24-hour fitness center and all-day in-room dining set the stage for a rejuvenating stay in NYC, while our knowledgeable hotel staff is available to help you navigate this ever-evolving city. Encompassing 124,755 square feet of space enhanced by cutting-edge technology, our hotel is also an inspired choice for an event or meeting in Times Square.
The Norwegian Gem
This sparkling cruise ship is the perfect choice for year-round cruises from New York. Sail to the Bahamas & Florida, the Caribbean, or up the coast of Canada & New England. Tons of dining choices and Freestyle Cruising, Norwegian Gem has it all. Chill out by the pool, get lucky in the casino, unwind at the spa, and make the kids happy with Wii™ games and lots more. Accommodations range from the luxurious multi-room or romantic suites to spacious and affordable staterooms.
To see a full list of excursion or to book please complete your online registration.
The online check in will be available 60 Days prior to your cruise.
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
- All passengers must have a valid passport until 6 months past the return date for this tour. BOOKING NAME MUST BE AS IT APPEARS ON PASSPORT.
- For the comfort of fellow travellers, kindly refrain from using scented products such as perfume, cologne, and other fragrances and scented hand sanitizers.
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks.
- Tipping for driver and escort is voluntary depending on quality of service
- Baggage service will be provided. You will receive your luggage tags upon check in prior to departure. Please ensure that you adhere to our baggage policies. Maple Leaf Tours will pay only the portage charges for ONE large suitcase per person. You are responsible for your carry-on baggage.