CANADIAN NATIONAL EXHIBITION This annual end-of-summer tradition takes the fall fair to new heights. Jammed with midway rides, live music, dog and pony shows and over-the-top culinary concoctions, The Ex is fun for everyone.
CANADIAN NATIONAL EXHIBITION
This annual end-of-summer tradition takes the fall fair to new heights. Jammed with midway rides, live music, dog and pony shows and over-the-top culinary concoctions, The Ex is fun for everyone.
|8:00 am||Depart Kingston: Shrine Club 3260 Princess St. We will make a comfort stop on our way.|
|8:30 am||Depart Napanee: Flying J, North East Corner|
|9:00 am||Depart Belleville: Maple Leaf Tours Office. 81 Millennium Parkway Back Parking Lot|
|9:30 am||Depart Brighton: Exit 509 Carpool Lot Telephone Rd.|
|12:15 pm||Arrive at The Canadian National Exhibition! Enjoy a fun filled and exciting day at The CNE. There is plenty to entertain and educate the young and young at heart!|
|7:00 pm||Depart from Toronto. We will make a brief comfort stop on our way home.|
|10:30 pm||Approximate arrival back in Kingston.|
|VALUE TOUR INCLUSIONS||DELUXE TOUR INCLUSION|
|PRICE PER PERSON|
- Payment is due in full at the time of booking.
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash, cheque, debit, Visa or Mastercard.
- Refunds are not available within 30 days of travel date.
- Bookings are transferable.
- Outdoor Event
|8:00 am||Depart Kingston: Shrine Club 3260 Princess Street at Collins Bay Rd. (parking)|
|8:30 am||Depart Napanee: Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|9:00 am||Depart Belleville: Maple Leaf Office at 81 Millennium Parkway – (Back parking Lot)|
|9:30 am||Depart Brighton: Exit 509 Carpool Lot, Telephone Rd.|
Situated on Toronto’s beautiful waterfront and mere minutes from downtown, the Canadian National Exhibition offers an unparalleled diversity of entertainment with over 500 attractions, a large carnival midway, international entertainment, shopping & cuisine, agricultural exhibits and much more.
LUNCH ON YOUR OWN:
Choose from the many on site food and snack vendors.
BEFORE YOU GO
- For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products such as perfume, cologne and other fragrances.
- Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary depending on quality of service
- This is an outdoor event, be prepared for weather conditions
Tico Reg: 50023381