***EARLY BOOKING BONUS! $50 OFF PER PERSON,
IF PAID IN FULL BY MAY 13, 2024***
PRICE PER PERSON
• A deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking
• The balance is due 60 days prior to departure
• Refunds are not available within 45 days of travel
• For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products
• Must have valid passport to travel across the border
• Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary
• Please note that cancellation and travel insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
|6:00 am||Depart Belleville: Maranatha Church, 100 College Street West|
|6:30 am||Depart Napanee: Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|7:00 am||Depart Kingston: Shrine Club 3260 Princess St. (parking)|
|7:30 am||Depart Gananoque: Carpool Lot Hwy 2|
|8:00 am||Depart Brockville: Food Basics Jefferson Dr.|
|7:00 am||Depart Ottawa: All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Rd (parking)|
|7:30 am||Depart Kemptville: Stinsons Gas Bar Hwy 43|
Find Four Points by Sheraton Edmundston conveniently located in central Edmundston. Our premier hotel is walking distance from the Edmundston Convention Centre for easy access to local events. We’re also a short drive from the New Brunswick Botanical Gardens and Grey Rock Casino. When you return to our hotel, take a dip in our indoor pool and get in a workout at our 24-hour fitness centre, then indulge in some American comfort food for dinner.
Comfortable, modern amenities, breathtaking views… Every effort has been taken to make sure we meet our guests’ needs with calm and inspiring open spaces, and breathtaking views of the horizon.
On the water’s edge, in front of the Île-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé national park and in the heart of the village, you benefit from an exceptional panorama at the Riôtel Percé. The sea is everywhere: in the new design of the hotel restaurant, facing our large terrace or even on the balcony of your room. Take a breath and pick up, whether you’re here for business or pleasure.
Strategically located four hours from Montreal, two hours from Quebec City, one hour from New Brunswick, one hour from the Canada-US border with Maine, and five minutes from the ferry connecting Charlevoix to Lower Saint Lawrence, stay in the largest hotel and conference center in Eastern Quebec. Whether you stay in one of our 300 comfortable guest rooms or our chic Penthouse, you will enjoy an unforgettable stay: cozy accommodations, modern convention space, state-of-the-art technology and dedicated hospitality and food and beverage staff that will do everything in their power to exceed your expectations.
- As listed
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
- Portage of 1 large suite case per person, you may also bring 1 carry-on per person
- Please keep all medication with your person not in luggage
- Cancellation and Medical insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
- Insurance is available through Maple Leaf, please call to inquire today!
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks
- Tipping for tour director and driver is voluntary depending on quality of service
- For the comfort of fellow travellers, kindly refrain from using scented products