Alternative Dates: Nov 7, 2020 & Mar 17, 2021
Click here to Download the Full Colour Brochure
- Payment is due in full at the time of booking.
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash, cheque, debit, Visa or Mastercard.
- Refunds are not available for this tour.
- Bookings are transferable.
- Clients will have the same seats for both Part I & II
|8:00 am||Depart Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess Street (parking)|
|8:30 am||Depart Napanee Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|9:00 am||Depart Belleville Maple Leaf Office at 81 Millennium Parkway (parking)|
|9:30 am||Depart Brighton Exit 509 Carpool Lot|
VENUE: Ed Mirvish Theatre
244 Victoria Street, Toronto
LUNCH ON YOUR OWN: LET US HELP PLAN YOUR LUNCH!
Before the show enjoy time on your own to discover one of the many of the scrumptious local restaurants before the show! Mirvish would love to assist you in finding the perfect place, please click below for a interactive guide on the local eateries in the area of the theatre you are attending.
BEFORE YOU GO
- For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products such as perfume, cologne and other fragrances.
- Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary depending on quality of service
Tico Reg: 50023381