|PRICE PER PERSON|
• A deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking
• The balance is due 60 days prior to departure
• Refunds are not available within 45 days of travel
• For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products
• Must have valid passport to travel across the border
• Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary
• Please note that cancellation and travel insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
• Two bags are required per person, 1 small bag for on route stays 1 large bag for final destination
|10:00 am||Depart Belleville 265 Cannifton Road, Wally Dever Arena, Parking Lot D|
|9:30 am||Depart Napanee Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|9:00 am||Depart Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess Street (parking)|
|8:30 am||Depart Gananoque Carpool Lot Hwy 2|
|6:30 am||Depart Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Rd. (parking)|
|7:30 am||Depart Kemptville Stinsons Gas Bar Hwy 43|
|8:00 am||Depart Brockville Food Basics|
The Drury Inn & Suites Detroit Troy is 20 miles north of Detroit off I-75: a convenient hotel close to the Canadian border and Lake St. Clair. Upscale shopping at Somerset Collection is two miles away. Guests enjoy Drury’s clean and comfortable rooms, waking up to a free hot breakfast and relaxing with free evening beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®.
The new state-of-the-art lobby at the Courtyard Holland Downtown, provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. At the center of it all is The Bistro – Eat. Drink. Connect®, your destination for a great breakfast or drinks and dinner in the evening. You will also enjoy inviting, flexible spaces where you can work or relax, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard® technology. Our well-equipped fitness center and indoor pool will help you stay refreshed and energized. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, your stay at Courtyard Holland Downtown is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before!
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
- Portage of 1 large suite case per person, you may also bring 1 carry-on per person
- Please keep all medication with your person not in luggage
- Cancellation and Medical insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
- Insurance is available through Maple Leaf, please call to inquire today!
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks
- Tipping for tour director and driver is voluntary depending on quality of service
- For the comfort of fellow travellers, kindly refrain from using scented products