Alternative Date: June 24-26
Click Here to Download the Full Colour Brochure
|PRICE PER PERSON|
- $100 deposit due at time of booking
- Balance is due 60 days prior to depature
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash, cheque, debit, Visa or Mastercard.
- Refunds are not available within 45 days of travel date.
- Bookings are transferable.
|7:00 am||Depart Kingston: Shrine Club 3260 Princess St. at Collins Bay Rd.|
|7:30 am||Depart Belleville: Maple Leaf Tours Office, 81 Millennium Parkway (parking)|
|8:00 am||Depart Napanee: Flying J Northeast Corner|
|8:30 am||Depart Brighton: Exit 509 Carpool Lot, Telephone Rd Opposite McDonalds|
Embracing Peninsula Lake, Deerhurst Resort is your year-round retreat for a Muskoka vacation or getaway to Ontario’s famous “cottage country”, one of National Geographic Traveler Magazine’s “Best of the World 2012” recommended places to visit. Ideal for fun-filled family vacations, year-round getaways and meetings.
Muskoka Lunch Cruise “Millionare’s Row” from Gravenhurst to Port Carling
Visit to Norman Bethune Historical Site
Visit to The Muskoka History Museum
Visit to Port Carling
Muskoka Discovery Centre
Algonquin Park & Visitors Interpretation Centre
BEFORE YOU GO
- For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products such as perfume, cologne and other fragrances.
- Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary depending on quality of service
- Refunds are not available within 45 days of travel.
- Important: Maple Leaf Tours strongly recommends purchasing out of province Medical Insurance. Allianz Insurance is available through Maple Leaf Tours.
Tico Reg: 50023381