|PRICE PER PERSON|
- A deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking
- Balance is due 60 days prior to departure. Refunds are not available within 45 days of travel
- For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products
- Must have valid passport to travel across the border
- Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary
|4:55 am||Depart Ottawa: All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Rd.|
|5:15 am||Depart Kemptville: McEwen Gas Station, HWY 43|
|6:00 am||Depart Brockville: Food Basics Jefferson Dr|
|6:30 am||Depart Gananoque: Carpool Lot Hwy 2|
|7:00 am||Depart Kingston: Shrine Club 3260 Princess St. (parking)|
|7:30 am||Depart Napanee: Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|8:00 am||Depart Belleville: Maranatha Church, 100 College Street West|
Situated in the heart of Nashville, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center welcomes guests to a stunning, one-of-a-kind resort experience. From SoundWaves, the city’s premier aquatic attraction, to an exciting lineup of family-friendly activities and entertainment, there’s something for the entire family to enjoy. Guests can explore 9 acres of airy, indoor garden atriums, a wide selection of award-winning restaurants & bars, the world-class Relâche Spa, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. For those planning or attending their next meeting or event, the resort features over 750,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space, 2,712 beautiful guest rooms, and 176 spectacular suites. The resort is located near Nashville Intl Airport, downtown, and attractions like the Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium for guests wishing to explore Music City. From seasonal events and entertainment to high-end amenities and stunning spaces, Gaylord Opryland welcomes you to enjoy more of everything you love.
Introducing an extraordinary resort hotel experience in the heart of Elvis Presley’s Graceland®! Located just steps away from the iconic Graceland Mansion, The Guest House at Graceland welcomes music fans, Graceland guests, Memphis visitors and groups from around the world with Southern hospitality, royal treatment and luxurious amenities that would make the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll himself proud.
Drury Inn & Suites serves free hot breakfast every morning and hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback®.
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
- Please keep all medication with your person not in luggage
- Cancellation and Medical insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
- Insurance is available through Maple Leaf, please call to inquire today!
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks
- Tipping for tour director and driver is voluntary depending on quality of service
- For the comfort of fellow travellers, kindly refrain from using scented products