New York City – there’s no place quite like it. Even if you think you know New York City well-the world-class museums, amazing food and unforgettable views-there’s always something new and exciting to discover. Thrilling shows, fabulous shopping, and first-rate sports draw visitors from around the globe to the world’s entertainment capital. With awesome architecture and parks, New York was rated #1 of America’s most beautiful cities by Budget Travel. Take in its grandeur from observation decks at icons like the Empire State Building and Top of the Rock, or on a stroll across the Brooklyn Bridge or Brooklyn Heights Promenade.
The new One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, was just named world’s best new attraction by Telegraph Travel UK. A 60-second elevator ride whisks you to the Observatory at the top. Surrounded by panoramic views, it feels like you can see forever!
Over 20,000 restaurants, food stands and festivals offer delicious diversity. The new UrbanSpace Vanderbilt food hall near Grand Central Terminal has 20 restaurants and vendors of artisanal baked goods, comfort food and specialty coffees. Savor Singapore-style street food in the West Village, celebrity-chef hotspots like Tom Colicchio’s casual Craftbar, and Lombardi’s – America’s first pizzeria. Unique shopping spots range from the Diamond District and Bergdorf Goodman on Fifth Avenue, to Century 21 with great designer discounts and Hammacher Schlemmer,world-famous innovators offering the unexpected for 168 years!
|7:00 am||Depart from Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess St. (parking). Coaches will meet and transfer at 1000 Islands Duty Free. We will make a brief comfort stop at a Rest Area on our way. Lunch stop on own.|
|4:00 pm||Expected arrival in New York City|
|DAY TWO & THREE|
|Enjoy your time in New York City; the city that never sleeps! The Sheraton is located within walking distance to many great attractions such as: Times Square, Central Park, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Top of the Rock, 5th Avenue and all the amazing shops, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Macy’s and the Fashion District, The Empire State Building and many Broadway Theatres. These two days are yours to explore the Big Apple – your way! Your Maple Leaf Tour Director will be available in the lobby of your hotel both days to assist you in any way or to hear your amazing stories!|
|12:00 pm||Check-out time, your luggage will be picked up from your room|
|12:30 pm||Coach boarding begins at the Sheraton|
|1:00 pm||Departure from The Big Apple and begin our travel home|
|4:00 pm||Dinner stop in Binghamton, NY at Cracker Barrel Restaurant or Applebee’s on your own|
|7:00 pm||Approximate arrival at US Duty Free to shop one last time before crossing through Canada Customs and continuing home|
|PRICE PER PERSON|
|$1,099 TAX INCL
|$949 TAX INCL
|$849 TAX INCL
|$1,799 TAX INCL
|Occupancy: Double (2 to a room) Triple (3 to a room) Quad (4 to a room) Single (1 to a room)
Price is listed per person including tax.
- To book this tour, a $100 deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Balance is due 60 days prior to departure.
- Refunds are not available within 30 days of travel but you can find someone to replace you.
|6:00 am||Depart Belleville Maple Leaf Office at 81 Millennium Parkway (parking)|
|6:30 am||Depart Napanee Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|7:00 am||Depart Depart Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess Street (parking)|
|7:15 am||Depart Gananoque HWY#2 Carpool Lot|
|7:30 am||Depart 1000 Islands Bridge|
|5:30 am||Depart Ottawa Robbies Restaurant 1531 St Laurent Blvd (parking)|
|5:55 am||Depart Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Rd (parking)|
|6:25 am||Depart Kemptville Stinson’s Gas Bar HWY 43|
|7:00 am||Depart Brockville Food Basics|
*Temporary overnight parking is offered at the Thousand Islands Bridge Authority as a courtesy for individuals with special circumstances. The Thousand Islands Bridge Authority is not responsible and assumes no liability for theft of or damage to any vehicle or its contents while located on its property. Completion of this form shall not be construed as waiving compliance with any parking law, regulation or ordinance. Vehicles parked beyond the indicated departure date may be subject to towing.
|The Sheraton Hotel, Times Square
Address: 811 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Phone: +1 212-581-1000
Website: www.sheratonnewyork.comEffortless travel awaits during your visit to New York City at our Times Square hotel, located just steps from the theater district, walking distance to Central Park and moments from the iconic sights, unrivaled energy, and colorful culture of Midtown Manhattan.
Room amenities include:
- Daily newspaper
- Complimentary in-room Starbucks coffee and tea
- Individual climate control
- In-room safe
- 37″ flat screen television
- One bottle of water
- Complimentary crib is available upon request
- Sheraton Signature Experience Bed with duvet cover and feather pillows (hypo-allergenic pillows available)
- Shine for Sheraton bath amenities
- Oversized work space with ergonomic chair
- In-room dining available at an additional fee
- Refrigerator available at an additional fee
|New York City Official Tourism Guide
Our New York City tours are self guided, however there are endless planning tools to help organize your tour so you can see all of the wonders of the city!
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
|NEW YORK CITY INFORMATION SESSIONS
Clients booked on this tour are invited to attend our New York City information session. Registration is required in advance. Sessions are held the first Tuesday of the month in Kingston and the second Tuesday of the month in Belleville.
- We strongly recommend that clients do not purchase theatre tickets until the tour is guaranteed. Maple Leaf Tours is not responsible for any theatre tickets you may have purchased in the event of a cancellation. We do not guarantee New York City departures until 30 days prior to departure, at which point clients should feel free to purchase theatre tickets.
- For the comfort of fellow passengers, please refrain from using scented products.
- Tipping for Tour Escort and Coach driver is voluntary depending on quality of service.
- A valid passport is required to enter the United States.
- The seats you have on the coach on the way to New York City may not be the same seats you have on your return.
- Personal Allowances and exceptions for Canadian citizens: After a stay of 48 hours or more (but less than 7 days) in the United States, a Canadian citizen or resident may return to Canada with: CND $800.00 worth of goods, tax & duty free, per person. Purchases may include 1.14 liters of liquor or 1 case of beer or 1.5 liters of wine plus 200 cigarettes, or 50 cigars or cigarillos.
- Baggage service will be provided. You will receive your luggage tags upon check in prior to departure. Please ensure that you adhere to our baggage policies. Maple Leaf Tours will pay only the portage charges for ONE large suitcase per person. You are responsible for your carry-on baggage.
Your Maple Leaf representative is available to assist you in any way possible. Please do not hesitate to contact him/her with any questions or concerns. If you have a problem or complaint about any hotel room or other inclusion on your tour, you must report it to your tour director as soon as possible in order for them to inspect the problem and attempt to have it rectified for you. No complaints will be considered by our office upon return of the trip unless reported to and duly noted by the tour director.