Tico Reg # 50023381
ItineraryGalleryPricingDeparturesHotel & ExcursionsBefore You Go
NIAGARA ELVIS FESTIVAL,
CALL US AT 613-384-0012 to join the Waitlist!
A deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking
- Balance is due 60 days prior to departure. Refunds are not available within 45 days of travel
- For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products
- Must have valid passport to travel across the border
- Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary
|8:00 am||Depart Kingston: Shrine Club 3260 Princess St. (parking)|
|8:30 am||Depart Napanee: Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|9:00 am||Depart Belleville: 265 Cannifton Road, Wally Dever Arena, Parking Lot D|
|9:30 am||Depart Brighton: Exit 509 Carpool Lot, Telephone Road|
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
- Please keep all medication with your person not in luggage
- Cancellation and Medical insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
- Insurance is available through Maple Leaf, please call to inquire today!
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks
- Tipping for tour director and driver is voluntary depending on quality of service
- For the comfort of fellow travellers, kindly refrain from using scented products