See the Big Apple with Maple Leaf Tours!
PRICE PER PERSON
• A deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking
• The balance is due 60 days prior to departure
• Refunds are not available within 45 days of travel
• For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products
• Must have valid passport to travel across the border
• Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary
• Please note that cancellation and travel insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
• Two bags are required per person, 1 small bag for on route stays 1 large bag for final destination
|6:00 am||Depart Belleville Maple Leaf Office at 81 Millennium Parkway (parking)|
|6:30 am||Depart Napanee Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|7:00 am||Depart Kingston Shrine Club 3260 Princess Street (parking)|
|7:15 am||Depart Gananoque Carpool Lot Hwy 2|
|5:30 am||Depart Ottawa Robbies Italian Restaurant 1531 St. Laurent Blvd (parking)|
|5:45 am||Depart Ottawa All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Rd. (parking)|
|6:25 am||Depart Kemptville Stinsons Gas Bar Hwy 43|
|7:00 am||Depart Brockville Food Basics|
The energy of New York City is iconic and New York Marriott Marquis, a vibrant fixture of Manhattan, brilliantly captures its spirit in modern style. Located on West 46th Street and Broadway, our hotel places guests near NYC’s most illustrious attractions, including Times Square, the Theater District, Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall. After an eventful day of sightseeing, retreat to our thoughtfully appointed, spacious accommodations, some of which feature stunning views of Broadway. Dine in our array of restaurants, including New York’s only revolving dining destination, where views of Times Square are spectacularly on display. Details like a 24-hour fitness center and all-day in-room dining set the stage for a rejuvenating stay, while our knowledgeable hotel staff is available to help you navigate this ever-evolving city.
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
- Portage of 1 large suite case per person, you may also bring 1 carry-on per person
- Please keep all medication with your person not in luggage
- Cancellation and Medical insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
- Insurance is available through Maple Leaf, please call to inquire today!
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks
- Tipping for tour director and driver is voluntary depending on quality of service
- For the comfort of fellow travellers, kindly refrain from using scented products