Oh La La, Quebec City!
|PRICE PER PERSON|
- A deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking
- Balance is due 60 days prior to departure. Refunds are not available within 45 days of travel
- For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products
- Must have valid passport to travel across the border
- Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary
|9:00 am||Depart Brockville: Food Basics Jefferson Dr|
|8:30 am||Depart Gananoque: Carpool Lot Hwy 2|
|8:00 am||Depart Kingston: Shrine Club 3260 Princess St. (parking)|
|7:30 am||Depart Napanee: Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|7:00 am||Depart Belleville: 265 Cannifton Road, Wally Dever Arena, Parking Lot D|
Located in the heart of Old Quebec, the Clarendon Hotel has 144 rooms a few steps away from the city’s activities, attractions and events. Inaugurated in 1870, this hotel filled with heritage and memories proposes a distinctive historic experience alongside the comfort and services of a 4 stars property. Clarendon Hotel is a dream place to be to explore Old Quebec’s charming streets or to relax during a business trip.
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
- Please keep all medication with your person not in luggage
- Cancellation and Medical insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
- Insurance is available through Maple Leaf, please call to inquire today!
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks
- Tipping for tour director and driver is voluntary depending on quality of service
- For the comfort of fellow travellers, kindly refrain from using scented products