|PRICE PER PERSON|
- A deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking
- Balance is due 60 days prior to departure. Refunds are not available within 45 days of travel
- For the comfort of fellow travelers, kindly refrain from using scented products
- Must have valid passport to travel across the border
- Tipping for driver and tour director is voluntary
|6:00 am||Depart Ottawa: All Saints Lutheran Church 1061 Pinecrest Rd.|
|6:30 am||Depart Kemptville: Stinsons Gas Bar Hwy 43|
|7:00 am||Depart Brockville: Food Basics Jefferson Dr|
|7:30 am||Depart Gananoque: Carpool Lot Hwy 2|
|7:00 am||Depart Kingston: Shrine Club 3260 Princess St. (parking)|
|6:30 am||Depart Napanee: Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot|
|6:00 am||Depart Belleville: 265 Cannifton Road, Wally Dever Arena, Parking Lot D|
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner offers a wide range of comforting facilities, allowing you more choice and control. Set in Vienna, Virginia, this Tysons Corner hotel is just 10 miles from Dulles International Airport and downtown Washington DC. Relax in a spacious two-room suite and enjoy the extra space of a separate living area, two TVs, a microwave, and WiFi access.
Situated close to a number of businesses, this Vienna hotel is within walking distance to Spring Hill Metro Station, and offers complimentary transportation to Tysons Corner Mall and nearby corporations within a three-mile radius. Host a meeting or event for up to 70 guests in one of four versatile meeting rooms, and let expert event planners and catering services take care of the details.
BEFORE YOU GO
Cancellation & Medical Insurance is strongly recommended for overnight tours and out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available for purchase through Maple Leaf Tours.
- Please keep all medication with your person not in luggage
- Cancellation and Medical insurance is not covered in your package but is strongly recommended for out of province travel
- Insurance is available through Maple Leaf, please call to inquire today!
- There are regular stops made for comfort breaks
- Tipping for tour director and driver is voluntary depending on quality of service
- For the comfort of fellow travellers, kindly refrain from using scented products